Type: 304/316SS motors
HP range: 3 - 10 hp
Voltage: 1 ph and 3 ph, 115/200/230/460
Max Temp: 167 deg F
Applications: CBM and oil dewatering wells
Brands: Franklin, Goulds, Water Technology
FRANKLIN ELECTRIC 4" SUBMERSIBLE MOTORS FOR COALBED METHANE APPLICATIONS
Three-phase 3-10 horsepower 200, 230, 380, 575 volts - 60 Hertz
These motors are built for superior dependability in 4" diameter or larger coalbed methane wells. The temperature and time rating continuous in 86°F (36°C) water at 1/4ft. per second flow past motor.
Rotation: electronically reversible.
For further information refer to Franklin Electric's Application Installation Maintenance Manual (AIM) for submersible motors.
COALBED METHANE FEATURES
- Exclusive Sand Fighter™ Sealing System
- Reinforced Diaphragm Housing Resists Damage for Bottom Tagging
- Protective Filter Shields Diaphragm from Debris
WARNING: Serious or fatal electrical shock or fire hazard may result from failure to follow the instructions for the proper installation and use which accompany this equipment. Do not use this motor in swimming areas.
- Corrosion-Resistant Construction
- Stainless Steel Splined Shaft
- Hermetically-Sealed Windings
- Anti-Track Self-Healing Resin System
- water Lubrication Bearings
- Filter Check Valve
- Kingsbury-type Thrust Bearing Rated for 1500 lbs Downthrust
- Pressure Equalizing Diaphragm
- Removable Water-Bloc™ Lead
- NEMA Pump Mounting Dimensions
- UL 778 Recognized
- CSA c22.2 #108 Certified
4" SUBMERSIBLE MOTORS FOR COALBED METHANE APPLICATIONS
Three-Phase (Special control required)
|Hp||kW||“L” Dimension||Shipping Weight|
0 Hz - 3,450 RPM
50 Hz - 2,875 RPM
NOTE: All dimensions shown in inches.
FRANKLIN ELECTRIC MOTORS
Submersible Electric Motor Trouble Shooting Techniques
Watch Our Video